- Admission of international students, immigration advising of enrolled international students, and establishment of systems and processes to improve office workflow.
- He reviews and evaluates academic credentials, financial resources, and English language proficiency of prospective students from other countries in order to determine eligibility for admission to the University
- He evaluate courses taken at international institutions for transfer credit by locating resources to assist in the evaluation, advises international students and applicants about admission and Indian immigration laws and regulations, monitors international student status, and evaluates actions to be taken when an international student’s status changes.
- He communicates regularly with officials at foreign embassies in the India and Abroad regarding government scholarships and other student financial aid.
- He designs and assists with the development of systems and processes to improve office workflow and automate routine administrative process, enhancing the ability of staff to accomplish the mission of the department.
- He may be asked to schedule and plan recruiting trips to other countries to inform prospective international applicants about the University, working with Indian and Foreign embassy officials to get current information about the institutions and advising centers they will be visiting during the trip