Vision of the Computer Science and Engineering Department is to be an excellent place with high quality academic and research environment for learning about the latest developments in the constantly developing field of Computer Science.
1. To prepare graduate engineers for leadership in the profession and in higher education.
2. To develop professionals having sound theoretical and applied knowledge of computer science for effective application in solving real-world problems.
3. To groom up computer scientists for service to industry, government and academia.
The department is equipped with following Labs:
- Fundamentals of Computer Programming and IT Lab
- DigitalCircuits and logic Design Lab
- Computer Networks Lab
- Operating Systems Lab
- Design and anaysis of Algorithms Lab
- Relational Database Management System Lab
- Open Source Software Lab
- Data Structures Lab
- Microprocessor and Assembly Language Programming Lab
- Object Oriented Programming Systems Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Simulation and Modeling Lab
- Projects Lab