Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Vision of the Electronics and Communication Engineering Department is to evolve into a centre of academic excellence, developing professionals in the field of electronics & communication to excel in academia as well as industry.
1. To develop competent professionals with knowledge of latest theoretical & practical concepts of electronics and communication.
2. To develop lifelong learning graduates having problem solving abilities for industry and academic / research institutions.
3. To groom up professionals with comprehensive knowledge of latest trends of the profession and application with ethics and social commitment.
The Department is equipped with following Labs:
- Basic Electrical & Electronics Lab
- Analog and Digital Electronics Lab
- Wireless and Optical Systems Lab
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Lab
- Linear Integrated Circuits Lab
- Research Lab